Triple Plus+ multi-gas detector
Today’s TriplePlus+ builds on this pedigree by inclusion of unique LIBRA lithium-ion battery technology and the option of infrared (IR) sensors for the measurement of flammable hydrocarbons or carbon dioxide.
Intrinsically safe, the Triple Plus+ provides enhanced facilities for safety and detector fleet managers including selection of flammable gas correction factors (so one unit can be used in several locations across a site) and annotation of the data file with user names and site names selected from pre-configured files in the unit.
IR sensors have very high resistance to interference or inhibition by other gases and are suitable for both high gas concentrations and use in inert (oxygen free) backgrounds where catalytic pellistor sensors would perform poorly.
The unique design of the Crowcon IR sensor module used in Triple Plus+ IR allows measurement of hydrocarbons at both %LEL and % volume ranges making this instrument ideal for tank and line purging applications.
- No poisoning effects – works well where catalytic pellistors would perform poorly
- Long life sensor and no burnout – reduced cost of ownership
- % vol. measurement for purging applications – offers flexibility
- % LEL measurement in air or inert backgrounds
- Single or dual range measurement
- IR CO2 detection, 0-5%
- Clear and unambiguous
- Simple to customise
- Easy to maintain