- Pushbuttons and selector switches with 1NO+1NC: 41mm deep
- Pilot lights: 37mm deep
- The transformer now occupies far less space.
Easy replacing contact block and transformer
- Because of a snap-on mounting, replacement or addition of the contact block and transformer unit is very simple
- The contact block is common to all the pushbuttons of this series
- Contact block is easily replaced even when the pushbuttons are mounted closely together
- Replacement of the contact block can be done with a screwdriver, without the need for any special tool
- Wiring from two directions is possible.
- Wiring in both vertical and lateral directions facilitates wiring in narrow spaces.
- Color coding of contact blocks makes wiring easy
1NO: Blue, 1NC: RedLamp terminal andtransformer unit: Black
- A terminal cover is provided, assuring safety and security.
- FUJI’s original Trigger Action mechanism is used in the emergency stop pushbuttons.
They are suitable for emergency stop and safety.
This mechanism prevents the contacts from moving until the button is pushed and locked.
- Reliability of safety functions increased by integrated operator and contact block construction. (AR22VG)
- Excellent oil-tight construction (IP65) of the operator.
- Closure of the contact block has been improved.